Follow the directions for either logging in or creating an account with the Jason Foundation.
- New teachers and those that did not participate in Annual Videos in the 2017-18 school year will need to follow the first set of instructions to create an account and complete Module 3.
- Anyone who completed their Annual Videos in the 2017-18 school year will use the second set of directions to log in and complete Module 5.
1. FOR NEW TEACHERS and STAFF (or those who did not complete in the 2017-18 School Year)
Jason Foundation Registration Directions and Module 3.pdf
2. FOR ALL OTHER TEACHERS and STAFF
Required Suicide Prevention Training Module 5 2018-19.pdf
Complete the assigned module for your status (Either New Teachers & Staff or previous Teachers & Staff.) You will be awarded a certificate. The Jason Foundation instructions say to print your certificate. Save this certificate as a PDF, either to your computer or your Google Drive. After saving your certificate, you will return to this assignment to turn in the PDF copy of your certificate.
To Submit your certificate:
- Click on Submit Assignment
- Click Choose File. (You may need to choose Google Drive if your file is saved there)
- Inside the window that opens, find your Certificate (on your computer or in your Google Drive).
- Select your certificate by clicking on it.
- Click Submit Assignment.
Upon completion, you will now have successfully completed the requirements for the Suicide Prevention Video.